This recipe is totally dairy free if you use dairy free alternatives and is a cinch to make. I actually made this for dinner tonight for my boys, and both loved it.
Juevos On Toast
Prep Time: 5 minutes / Cook Time: 10 minutes / Serves: 2
- 4 eggs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil or dairy free margarine ie: Fleischmann’s Unsalted
- salt and pepper to taste
- To Make:
- Heat large skillet with oil or dairy free margarine on medium heat.
- Add green onion and garlic and cook until tender and slightly browned.
- Crack eggs, one at a time into skillet. (I don’t like runny yolks so I always break it up a bit after I put it in the skillet)
- Season and cook until the white of the egg is no longer translucent, a couple of minutes.
- Flip the eggs and cook until you have color on both sides and they are cooked through, another couple of minutes.
- If you want to add a dairy free cheese, sprinkle a bit of This would be lovely with some salsa on top if you so desire or maybe a few shots of hot sauce in the eggs. You can easily half or double or whatever you need to serve as many people as you need.