This lunch was inspired by the Food Network’s Taco Lunch Bar. I made it dairy free and allergen friendly. Remember this is only a base, please take this recipe and run with it! There are all sorts of things you can do to customize this recipe to suit your needs and tastes.
- Dairy Free Tortillas, 2 per person, Mission Brand is dairy free in our area
- Roast Beef Lunch Meat, 2 slices per person
- Daiya Vegan Cheese
- Guacamole (Recipe Follows)
- Smear guacamole over the tortilla
- Place 2 slices of roast beef in the middle
- Sprinkle with Daiya Vegan Cheese
- Fold and enjoy!
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- ¼ Cup Salsa*
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
Mash up the avocado with a fork, mix in your salsa and salt, and you have easy and delicious guacamole.
*If you cannot have tomatoes, use a tomato free salsa!*
I’m linking up to Cybele Pascal’s Allergy Friendly Friday!