Happy Monday everyone! The menu for this week is going to be adventurous for us. I’m going to attempt curry for the first time and I’m excited and a little nervous at the same time. Wish me luck!
Having to have at least two servings of baked dairy a week in Joshua’s diet is proving to be more of a challenge that I thought. It seems that casserole type things aren’t working very well. I have some theories as to how and why, so we’ll just have to see. Experimenting is nerve wracking to say the least.
Dinners will be:
- Sloppy Joes, Broccoli, Baked Beans
- Curried Coconut Chicken, Rice, Veggies
- Pizza!!!! Squee! (Baked Dairy 1)
- BBQ Chicken Thighs, Mashed Potatoes, Peas
- Soft Tacos, Refried Beans, Tomatoes, Shredded Lettuce, Salsa
- Beef Pie
- Sausage Beans & Rice
Lunches will be:
Breakfasts will be:
- Hearty Ham Breakfast Skillet
- Toasted Bagels
- Brownies with Hershey’s Chocolate Chips on top.
I’m going to be linking up at Menu Planning Monday at Organizing Junkie this week!
Have you made dairy free curry before? If you have any tips for a newbie like me, they would be very welcome!