This coming week is yet another crazy week. I can’t believe how many times we’ve traveled two hours away for doctors’ appointments, scans, and scopes in the past several months. We have another scan coming up on Tuesday, the 26th. Maya is going to have a test done to check digestive speed. I hope it reveals some answers for us.
This is going to be an exciting week in the kitchen! I’m very much looking forward to playing around a bit.
Remember, everything I make for my family is dairy-free. I have lots of tasty things to try, and as soon as I have recipes I’ll share them with you!
- Ham, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Rolls
- Fajitas with peppers and onions, no cheese or sour cream in this house 🙂
- Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
- Greenberg Turkey (free treat! So excited!)
- BBQ Ribs with Cajun Potato Wedges and Veggie
- Easy Chicken Jambalaya
- Oriental Noodles
- Egg Rolls
- Baked Oatmeal
- Eggs and Toast
- Granola Bars
- Baby Carrots
Be sure to check out Organizing Junkie every Monday for hundreds of different meal plans to peruse!