Simple, slightly chewy, beautiful and easy granola bars for the win!
Honey-Nut No-Bake Granola Bars
Yield: about 24 bars
Time: 10 minute to prepare, 1-2 hours to chill
- 4 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 1/2 Cup Non-Dairy Margarine 1 stick
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter or Sunbutter if you’re nut free
- 2/3 Cup Honey
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Coconut, Raisins or Enjoy Life’s Chocolate Chips
- Mix oats and flour in a large mixing bowl and set aside. Great job for little helpers while you do the next step!!
- Melt non-dairy margarine, peanut butter or substitute, honey, and vanilla in a medium sauce pan over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Once your honey mixture is melted and well combined, pour into the bowl with your oat mixture.
- Stir well making sure the oats are coated in the peanut buttery honey goodness.
- Add in coconut and stir well.
- Press into a foil lined 13×9 baking dish.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, the longer the better so the bars will stick together.
- When you’re ready to serve the granola bars, be sure to use the bar cutting shortcut to make it super simple!